Fur in every shape, colour and finish is a huge trend this season as seen on the catwalks of Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli and Valentino but to name a few.
‘The emblem of purity and of royalty,’ Christian Dior, 1954. Big fur coats in deep colours and blush shades, shaggy or fluffy and even fur accessories, this season anything goes as long as it’s fur. Here my 9 top picks of fall’s fur from some of the finest brands.
- Unreal Fur Jacket – the casual chic mix of winter white dip dyed in black.
- Fur Earmuffs – it takes a certain type of lady to pull off earmuffs, so why not make them fur for extra comfort and style, from Accessorize.
- Faux Fur Clutch – big enough for all your necessities on a night out, simple yet quirky to make a statement and cosy enough to snuggle, by B+AB I.T in Selfridges.
- Faux Fur Coat – I love this old Hollywood style coat by Warehouse, perfect to keep warm in the party season in a gorgeous shade of grey.
- Faux Fur Stole – transform any outfit instantly by adding a fur collar or stole like this one by Jigsaw. If you’re going for the all black everything look, this will add the right amount of texture.
- Fur Trim Gloves – Karen Millen have these timeless leather gloves with a fur trim which is just the perfect touch of fur.
- Faux Fur Collar – I love this fur collar in blush pink by ASOS, with deep pile for extra softness in true Saint Laurent style.
- Unreal Faux Fur Gilet – getting a bit daring with tonal printed fur but keeping the area small with a gilet rather than a full on coat. I love it!
- Phillip Lim Fur Clutch – if you’re feeling more daring than patterned fur but not daring enough for a bright coloured fur coat, this signature colour pop clutch if perfect. Keep your outfit simple and let this clutch do the talking.
What are your favourite fur picks and which of these will you be wearing?
You don’t want to miss the next article! Sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤