This season Arty Strokes have been a huge trend, whether it’s bold brush strokes as seen by Giorgio Armani, bright colours with pantone references a la Chanel, graffiti or pop art. As well as mixing prints and vibrant colours seen by designers such as Celine, Dior, Prada and Versace.
This is an easy trend to wear, if you already love to explore with prints and colour this trend will be right up your street. If your look is more classic with muted colours, this is the perfect trend to experiment with by adding a pop art top with plain pieces or using bright art deco style accessories. Look no further for my Arty Strokes Fashion Picks ♥
- Black Abstract Print Kimono £50 from River Island
- Art Deco Embellished Top £45 from ASOS
- Faded Print Playsuit £35 from Mango
- Tropical Doves Sweat £34 from Topshop
- Tropical Print Brush Stroke Shoes £50 from River Island
- Floral Printed Clutch £22 from Topshop
- Nine West sandals £105 from Selfridges
- Mary Katranzou Silk Print Dress £670 from Selfridges ♥
- Mixed Pint Scarf £26 from Mango
- Floral Print Trousers £95 from Reiss
Which Arty fashion picks will you be wearing this season? Comment below and share your outfit ideas or even better tweet your outfit using #artystrokes so we can all see!
If you love my blog please nominate me in the #CosmoBlogAwards in the category, Best Established Fashion Blog, Best Established Beauty Blog or Best Use of Social Media or you can enter 3 times and nominate Secret Style File for all 3! Don’t forget to sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as well. Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes and special offers ❤
<script> var noskimwords = ‘true’; </script>