In the past couple of years, luxury designer brands have gone gaga for kids and baby fashion; why not, it’s just too cute and people, not just celebrities are spending more and more money on kids fashion. With mini style icons such as Suri Cruise and Harper Seven Beckham it is too hard to resist the urge to splash out on the gorgeous collections that are available.
There are so many small boutique brands that offer the most adorable ranges for kids and babies, but the high street has always been able to tap into this market with no problem. Mothercare‘s Baby K range is always a sell out and Gap‘s collaborations with Peter Rabbit and Diane Von Furstenburg are irresistible. Zara this season however, has topped them all for me so far. I am pretty sure I want every piece in their range for my little angel ♥
With a gorgeous colour palette featuring China blue and white, along with pop brights such as sunny yellow and coral; this collection features all the cutest kidswear trends for this summer. Raincoats, skinny jeans and cute trainers are in ditsy prints, there are stripey knits and tees to wear with denim shorts and styled up with little leopard print trainers. There are also cartoon character tees featuring a baby bugs bunny and one of my all time favourites…tweety pie ♥
White is always a great colour for Summer and is a key colour in kids fashion trends this season; Zara have opted to dress white with China blue to create some beautiful floral prints and butterfly applique tunics and tees. There are also some white summer wardrobe staples for any young fashionista including white bow shorts and a white bow bow mac in a textured fabric. Of course, there are some key denim pieces too; shirt dress tunics with a tan belt, round hem shorts, dungarees and pinafore dresses.
The whole collection is adorable from wardrobe basics in colour pop brights to more fashion forward irresistables ♥
- Will Harper Beckham take after mummy? (daydaily.com)
- London Debut for Global Kids Fashion Week (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Haute-sie totsies! (nypost.com)
- Baby Style ♥ Trends for Spring (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- The Trend to Collaborate! (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- How Zara took over the high street (guardian.co.uk)
- Ideal Magazine ♥ New York Fashion Week Round Up (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Zara owner sidesteps Europe gloom (marketcurator.com)
- Top Summer Style Essentials – Metro
- Baby Style ♥ Zara Kids (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)