It seems to be a busy time of year for music Diva’s Beyonce and Rhianna ♥
Starting with my favourite Diva of all time, Beyonce Knowles, as well as preparing for a Destiny’s Child Reunion and the launch of her documentary; the yummy mummy will be performing at the Brit Awards this year. Joining a huge line-up including Robbie Williams, One Direction, Emile Sandé and Muse. The Brit Awards this year will take place on the 20th of February and presented by none other than James Corden ♥
Another very busy music Diva is Rhianna. The star’s capsule collection for high street chain, River Island has been in talks for months now, building up huge anticipation for the brand. However, the wait is almost over! The collection will be unveiled on the 16th of February at London Fashion Week.
‘Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me,’ says Rihanna. ‘I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!’
The collection comprises of both clothing and accessories and will launch internationally in River Island stores on the 5th of March, just over two weeks after the unveiling at London Fashion Week.
- Brit Awards 2013: James Corden to host awards and Damien Hirst designs statues (telegraph.co.uk)
- Rihanna For River Island: The Singer Steps Out In The First Piece From Her Capsule Collection! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- James Corden To Return As BRIT Awards Host; Damien Hirst To Design Statuette (contactmusic.com)
- Drapers Awards Showdown ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- james corden to host brit awards again (thesun.co.uk)
- Destiny’s Child Reunion Confirmed! Beyonce Confirms New Material (contactmusic.com)