As Red Nose Day on March the 15th is fast approaching, Stella McCartney along with a few famous faces have got together to support the ongoing campaign. Designer Stella McCartney has put together a capsule collection of T-shirts for both adults and children, exclusively available at TK Maxx and online. Not shy of breaking away from her comfort zone, designing the team GB kit last year for the olympics she had no problem coming up with ideas for the t-shirt collection. Featuring pop culture icons such as Kate Moss, Marilyn Monroe and The Beatles, the capsule collection will be worn by and modelled by Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Liv Tyler but to name a few.
True to Stella’s signature style and ethos of her label, the capsule collection of t-shirts has been manufactured in Africa using 100% Fairtrade-certified organic cotton. ‘I admire the Red Nose Day Team and their achievement for this incredible worthwhile cause‘ says the designer.
With prices starting from £5.99 for a kids t-shirt and £9.99 for adult sizes, you’ll have to race me to TK Maxx ♥
- Stella McCartney launches Comic Relief T-shirt collection (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Stella McCartney gives Kate Moss the red nose treatment for Comic Relief (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- London Debut for Global Kids Fashion Week (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Kate Moss, Cameron Diaz And Alexa Chung Model Stella McCartney’s Red Nose Day T-Shirts (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Kate Moss looks a bit funny: The model teams up with David Walliams and Stella McCartney to raise money for Comic Relief (dailymail.co.uk)
- 5 Reasons Why We Can’t Wait For Red Nose Day From Stella McCartney To One Direction (graziadaily.co.uk)
- One Direction go One Way Or Another for Comic Relief 2013 (thesun.co.uk)
- Baby Style – ♥ Stella Kidswear (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)