The show dates for London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2013/14 have been revealed along with the most exciting line up to date. With all the top British designers, great newcomers and leading fashion students from Central St Martin’s all showcasing their forthcoming ranges this is the event that gives F.A.S.H.I.O.N it’s meaning. Mulberry, Sass & Bide, Preen, Temperley London but to name a few and Tom Ford returns with another private viewing.
Here are the dates for all four major cities ♥
New York Fashion Week 7th – 14th February
London Fashion Week 15th- 19th February (click here for the full schedule)
Milan Fashion Week 19th – 26th February
Paris Fashion Week 26th February – 6th March (ready-to-wear)
This year, Manolo Blahnik and The British Fashion Council have teamed up to create imagery exclusive to the London Fashion Week shows. After Jonathan Saunders creating the imagery for last season, the bar has been set high but with a world famous shoe designer being given a blank canvas to create his artistry in a way he sees best, the bar can only get higher.
In a statement Manolo Blahnik says, ‘English women and their style inspire me tremendously. This series of drawings represents some of the figures I adore and who have influenced my life and work’
If only he knew… it is him that inspires us ♥
- British Fashion Awards 2012 ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Manolo Blahnik Wins Outstanding Achievement Award At The British Fashion Awards 2012! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- British Fashion Awards 2012: Manolo Blahnik to receive Outstanding Achievement Award (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- London Fashion Week (onefinestay.com)
- Temperley flagship opens in London (nypost.com)
- J.W. Anderson Tops Off A Stellar Style Year With NEWGEN Catwalk Support (graziadaily.co.uk)