Finally the kids get a Fashion Week for themselves! The first ever Global Kids Fashion Week will debut in London over two days and is organised by AlexandAlexa.com. AlexandAlexa are a designer kids only retailer, housing some of fashion’s biggest names such as Junior Gaultier, Ralph Lauren and Stella McCartney Kids as well as some up and coming brands such as Munster Kids and Rachel Riley.
The event will take place over two days, firstly a press only event showcasing autumn/winter 2013-14 trends from Little Marc Jacobs and Paul Smith Junior. On the second day AlexandAlexa will showcase their key looks for Spring/Summer 2013 from their huge portfolio of brands.
This event will celebrate kidswear and the fashion trends it follows putting kidswear labels on a bigger platform starting with a collaboration with the Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhood. There are rumours that certain mini Beckhams could be the stars of the show, with a mother who showcases her own label at London Fashion Week…why not!
Global Kids Fashion Week will run from the 19th – 20th of March ♥
- London to host first ever Kids Fashion Week … will Harper and Romeo Beckham be the stars of the show? (dailymail.co.uk)
- London College of Fashion Debut (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Baby Style – Style Icons ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Local Style ♥ Mad for the Monochrome Trend (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Vogue News ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Baby Style ♥ Zara Kids (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Baby Style ♥ Trends for Spring (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)