As Mothers Day is just around the corner I have put together a gorgeous gift guide (or Mothers Day wishlist for myself) including pretty little treasures that any lady would be very happy and lucky to receive.
- Dior Nudeskin Illuminating Powder, £38 – if there’s any time for little luxuries Mothers Day is the time! Dior packaging is just lush and this product has been featured on my YouTube channel quite a few times.
- Flowers are the perfect gift for Mothers Day, it would be hard to disappoint someone with flowers especially Appleyard London flowers. They have a gorgeous Mothers Day range, you can now add chocolates, candles and other lovely gifts to your order.
- Face Paint: The Story of Makeup by Lisa Eldridge, if your mum is a beauty addict and you feel like she owns all the make-up that she would ever need then this is a great gift. The imagery is amazing and it tells the story of make-up so well by a well-known and very talented Make-Up Artist.
- David Deyong Hamsa Bracelet, £39.99. If you saw my post on my new Positive Vibes necklace from David Deyong then you will love this bracelet from the same range. It’s a lovely and very pretty looking bracelet but also gives positive energy and has a nice meaning behind it.
- Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne, £85. Everyone has a Jo Malone scent and this new one is just gorgeous! If she has a Jo Malone favourite, get her that and if not she may want to try this one. Obviously the packaging is gorgeous and the scents are so long-lasting.
- White Lavender Sleep Set, £20. A lot of mothers would appreciate being able to sleep calmly and being able to drift off straight away plus this little heart shaped box is just lovely!
- Smashbox Contour Kit, £35. This is one of those things that so many people want and probably need but most of the time wouldn’t buy themselves. Once you have it though, you can’t live without it!
- Charlotte Tilbury Foundation Brush, £30. Yes a foundation brush! This one is so pretty and does an amazing job!
- Foreo Iris Eye Massager, £99. This is the splurge buy, but would be well appreciated! If you’ve seen my review on the Foreo Luna you’ll know that it works wonders. It helps to keep the eye area looking bright and youthful and works against wrinkles.
You can see even more gift ideas in my video and all the products I have mentioned are listed below.
*Chloe Love Story shop here
Face Paint Book shop here
Calm Book shop here
*Rose Gold Tealight Holders shop here
*David Deyong Positive Vibes Necklace
*Lancer Travel Set shop here
*AVON Matte Lipsticks shop here
*Orly Nail Laquer in Trendy
I hope I have given you some great Mother Day gift ideas! What will you be spoiling your mum with? Please be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥
Don’t forget Mothers Day is on the 6th of March!
This video is not sponsored. Everything I show in this video I have purchased myself or was gifted. Gifted items sent to me for review will be marked with a (*).