Here’s a little fun fact about me, I used to be a buyer for French Connection. So it’s true, I do hold a soft spot for the brand as most would after having worked there for so long but also I do admire the collections they have. Not every single collection but I do love the design ethos and French Connection know how to put on a good sale! Over the past couple of years I have noticed their prices creeping up, but that makes my sale picks that little bit more exciting. Here are my French Connection sale picks for this season…
- Oversized Fur Trim Cardigan was £160 and now £96 – the classic black cardigan that we all need (and I am always on the hunt for) with the added glamour of a fur trim, keeping you warm and super chic.
- Maxi Dress was £250 and now £150 – I loved this dress when it first launched but £250 I could not justify. I do love lace so tend to stock up on lace pieces during the sales. This is a statement dress which would really make an impact when worn, I love it.
- Long Fur Gilet was £120 and now £48 – sales are always a great time to stock up on fur, of course black is classic but a good white is hard to find and this one also comes in navy (!)
- Tilly Lace Dress was £110 and now £66 – I think this is such a good bargain and as I said I love to stock up on lace items in the sales. Lace is so classic and timeless, this is a great LBD.
- Heeled Ankle Boots were £150 and now £60 – I also love buying great shoes and boots in the sales, especially such a classic pair like these. I have a pair of black ankle boots from French Connection which are almost seven years old and they are still in such great condition and I always get compliments when I wear them. Not just because I am bias, but French Connection shoes do last.
- Sequin Pencil Skirt was £110 and now £55 – during the party season sequin and sparkle is so expensive but as soon as January hits, sparkle is accessible again! I always buy classic sequin pieces in January so come December I am ready to sparkle!
- Ponyskin Clutch was £130 and now £52 – this is such a fab markdown! Bright accessories look great in the summer too and I do love a bit of ponyskin.
- Ponyskin Gloves were £65 and now £32 – sales are a great time to get accessories too, especially gloves which always seem to disappear around October when it starts getting cold! Anyone else find that?
- Cut-out Heels were £110 and now £44 – I had to add another pair of shoes to my sale picks! These are perfect for summer and go with anything, dresses, jeans, you name it.
Have you found any gems in the French Connection sale or the sales in general? Comment below and share your finds!
Please be sure to vote for Secret Style File in the UK Blog Awards, Fashion and Beauty category, you can vote here I was would really appreciate it! Please also be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥