The January sales are still in full force! I love this time to get some great timeless pieces that can last you from one season to the next and you can use accessories to add a fresh look. Last season I had my eye on quite a few pieces from the Reiss Winter collection, I was loving the lace, monochrome animal prints and lusting over the shoes as always. Here are my top 10 Reiss sale picks ♥
- Wish Semi Sheer Detail Dress was £169 now £79 – a classic LBD that you can wear all year round and will never go out of style
- Shola Printed Jumper was £110 now £65 – for me, this is a print that never goes out of fashion. It’s an easy knit that can be worn over skinny jeans or a mini skirt.
- Beck Semi Sheer Lace Top was £110 now £89 – I love this top! It goes with so many items in my wardrobe, jeans, skirts, trousers and I love lace!
- Anise Lace Dress was £195 now £95- speaking of lace, this is a lovely piece for the summer months.
- Elliott Print Animal Print Bag was £165 now £125 – I’ve had my eye on this bag for a while, it’s the perfect size to fit all my everyday essentials.
- Peony Rose Gold Sandals was £139 now £110 – for the past couple of seasons Reiss have had a breathtaking collection of shoes! You can never go wrong with a metallic pair to give a pretty edge to any outfit, these would be a great investment.
- Devi Lace Pencil Skirt £120 now £49- this was one of the statement pieces from the collection and now with just a couple left at such a great price it is so hard to resist!
- Alina Belt was £79 was £59 – I love a waisted belt in the summer to dress up an outfit for the evening
- Gitta Wedge Sandals was £179 now £105 – another great investment for summer! These wedges have a unique cut out detail which will definitely show your style.
- Ryker Leopard Scarf was £59 now £45 – animal print accessories are timeless pieces in my opinion, so I try to get my hands on these whenever I can.
What are your favourite pieces from the Reiss sale? Comment below and let me know, sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and tutorials sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤
This video is not sponsored. Some of the links I use may be affiliate links.