We all know how hard it can be to dress a baby bump in comfort and style, but what about after or even just the post Christmas bump!? This is where remaining stylish and feeling confident about your look can be tricky! Enter the new shapewear collection by George.
Their collection is made up of key wardrobe staples, tailored to make women feel comfortable with their bodies and providing that special something that makes you feel confident about your look and style. Think bodycon dresses and skirts, skinny jeans and peplum tops with hidden support that sculpts your curves making you feel effortlessly chic with a range of figure flattering styles. There is also a control swimwear range just in time for Summer to help achieve a flattering and stylish look on the beach or at the pool with the kids, with great hidden bust support and that magical tummy control. To complete the collection there’s also the underwear and hosiery control range to give you great body control under your sleek outfit.
I was recently sent a couple of samples from their new collection for review, all of which I loved!
The bodyscultpt dresses give you the tummy control to make you feel confident without having to hold your breath in when you sit and stand up (we all know the feeling!) but at the same time you don’t feel like you are laced into a corset so you can just breathe naturally. All the styles are easy to wear and the collection has taken inspiration from the magic of monochrome, the biggest trend this season. Of course, the price points are a huge bonus, with prices ranging from as little as £3 for body smotthing tights to £25 for a bodysculpting dress.
My favourite piece has to be the placement floral print swimsuit, a gorgeous print and I could have fun around the pool with Baby A feeling confident and sculpted ♥
- Amy Childs unveils her bright summer clothing collection that she hopes offers ‘something for everyone’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Shapewear brand Spanx launches new ‘Red Hot Label’ in the UK (dailymail.co.uk)
- Myleene Klass sizzles on the sand in swimwear shoot (style.uk.msn.com)
- Exclusive In This Week’s Grazia: Victoria Beckham Reveals Her Five Fashion Rules (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Step into the Season ♥ Summer Trend Guide
- Key Summer Trends at Jules B
- Shoes that the Doctor Ordered