The start of May saw the exclusive launch of the Beauty Project at Selfridges, celebrating the world of beauty with interactive debates on the definition of beauty, in-store beauty experiences, talks by pioneers in the industry such as Charlotte Tilbury and of course some special beauty exclusives ♥
If you follow me on instagram you would have seen that I was at the launch of the Beauty Project on the 1st of May and was amazed by the vibes in the Oxford Street store, I especially loved the oversized lipstick display.
If you want to join in the debate or attend any of the beauty events to see special guest speakers, you can view the events calendar and book your tickets. Don’t miss out on the amazing offers and beauty exclusives for the Beauty Project! I love particularly love the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks and the amazing new Espresso Palette by Giorgio Armani ♥
- Roads Perfume, Clockwork £98 – this smells amazing! Roads currently have a pop-up in the beauty hall, their scents are made from all natural ingredients which last for hours.
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick £26 – gives you flawless application and a high-impact colour in just one sweep
- Bobbi Brown Art Sticks £19 – this is a lipstick in a lip pencil giving you the perfect crayon. I am obsessed with lip and eye crayons at the moment and I love the creamy yet long-lasting finish of these Art Sticks. Dusty Pink instantly caught my eye for a new everyday shade.
- Clarisonic Mia, Hollywood Lights Edition £125 – you can see my full review of the Clarisonic Aria here but a body brush that does all that with flashing lights…you got me!
- Jo Malone Calm & Collected Duo £82 – yes these colognes are addictive and this Selfridges exclusive has a pretty box with and playful print.
- MAC Proenza Schouler Nail Laquer £12 – the amazing nail laquers in 4 gorgeous shades in the special edition Proenza Schouler packaging.
- Acqua Di Parma £78 – a perfect Medetteranean blend for Summer
- Giorgio Armani Espresso Palette £65 – I love this! It’s perfect for creating everyday looks as well as smokey and dramatic eye looks. If you visit the Giorgio Armani counter you can get a free consultation on how to create your chosen look with the all new Espresso palette.
- MAC Proenza Schouler Lip Pencil £16 – glides on effortlessly with a rich pigment, meaning your top up application is literally hours away.
Share your beauty exclusive purchases and comment below! Join in the debate and tell us how you would define beauty #beautyproject
You can also vote for me in the Hello Beautiful photobooth here.
If you love my blog please nominate me in the #CosmoBlogAwards in the category, Best Established Fashion Blog, Best Established Beauty Blog or Best Use of Social Media or you can enter 3 times and nominate Secret Style File for all 3! Don’t forget to sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as well. Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes and special offers ❤