Yes it’s time to start compiling your Christmas wish lists! I feel like I need one for every area of my life, beauty, work, shoes, home decor…and the departments go on, yes call me greedy but there is just so much to choose from!
Browsing through the Selfridges website, I put together my Christmas wish list so thought I would share it with you just in case you are short of ideas ♥
- Links of London cord bracelet – this Summer I lost a bracelet that I used to wear everyday so I could do with a replacement and what better time than Christmas!
- Burberry Scarf – it’s always worth putting the odd luxury item on your wish list just in case Santa feels like splurging
- Canvas Pouch – this would make a cute little cosmetic bag, a beauty blogger can never have enough especially if it is fairytale themed
- Neom Scented Candle – these always make a great gift, you can never go wrong with a little home scent ♥
- Mulberry Clutch – my current wallet is five years old and this one can be a clutch too…come on it’s Jesus’s birthday!
- Nars brush set – as well as a make-up brush addict I am also obsessed with contouring and these brushes are perfect to sculpt your face. I always see them used at Nars counters and they are brilliant ♥
- GHD Aura Hairdryer – with this all new hair tool I can style and dry my hair at the same time meaning less time getting ready, meaning less time waiting for me to get ready!
- Diorshow Art Pen – a flash of blue eyeliner is so on trend right now and what better way for me to create this than with Dior
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick – as a complete beauty junkie there was always going to be quite a lot of make-up on my wish list, I’m just helping Santa get it just right
- Jo Malone Cologne – this Wood Sage & Sea Salt scent is just right for Winter, it is earthy yet warm and I love it.
What’s on your Christmas wish list so far? Comment below and let me know, I mean why stop at ten! You don’t want to miss the next article! Sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤
Please vote for me in the National UK Blog Awards I am in TWO categories so you can vote twice, but only twice. All you have to do is enter your name and email (you will not get spammed this is just to ensure I am getting real votes) Please use these two links for each category.
Voting closes on the 1st of December so please please get your votes in before then ♥