Reiss have just launched their new season range in store and it is lush! The season of contrast, where modern and clean silhouettes have a vintage-inspired feel. Prints have been created by the idea of nature as art, using delicate feather prints, graphical floral prints and my favourite, the animal prints. The colour palette is predominantly in monochrome tones with different textures, using lace, embellishment, knitted fabrics and feathers with pops of blue and deep reds.
Accessories are true luxury, incorporating different textures, laser cut-out and using classic shapes especially with bags. Here are my top 10 new season picks from Reiss ♥
- Salinas Black Jumpsuit, £225 – I love how sophisticated yet simple this looks, taking inspiration from the 70s but adding a more modern, clean-cut shape and modern sheer fabric details.
- Stina Silk Animal Print Top, £125 – with so many animal print inspired pieces in this collection I am in my element! I love how casual this top can be whilst also being special for evening wear if worn with heels and a skirt.
- Harper Scallop Detail Shoes, £149 – one of the things that stood out when I when I went to preview this collection was the pops of electric blue which I just adore. This is such a classic style of shoe made modern with simple scallop detailing which looks so elegant.
- Ava Trilby, £59 – this is the classic finishing touch which adds ultimate chic to an outfit.
- Carrie Black Leather Leggings – leather leggings have been around for some time now but these have such an amazing fit and look tres chic!
- Minty Embellished Bag, £95 – this folder over bag will go with pretty much any outfit in your winter wardrobe, adding just the right amount of sparkle.
- Merron Leather Skirt, £225 – I love the modern take on this skirt, wrap over with a leather bow and leather in winter is so sexy ♥
- Raina Sequin Dress, £149 – a zebra print dress created with embellishment, need I say more?? This dress is simply stunning!
- Ivy Print Shoes, £159 – these obviously had to be in my top 10! Another classic shoe made modern with a monochrome animal print, I think animal print shoes are so classic. They will go with most things in your wardrobe and you can wear them all year round in the UK.
- Kris Jumpsuit, £245 – it’s quite unusual for me to have two jumpsuits in a top 10 but this one is just so glam! It’s a winter wardrobe piece that you can wear now! I love the clean-cut on it ♥
Have you chosen your winter pieces from Reiss yet? Comment below and let me know what you love so far. Just wait until you see what other pieces they have coming later on in the season! I have been shortlisted for the #CosmoBlogAwards 2014 and I am over the moon! I would be delighted and very grateful if you could vote for Secret Style File here, in the Best use of Social Media category. You don’t want to miss the next article! Sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤