The Selfridges Sale has now begun and I am beyond excited! As most of you know, I am totally addicted to Selfridges and have always got my eye on something…ok I basically constantly have a full on wish list! It is so exciting when some of the things on my wish list go on sale or when I find something totally new that I hadn’t even noticed when it was full price! When I am shopping in the sales, I try to control myself and not just buy everything because it is a bargain. I pick out pieces that I know I can wear next season or classic pieces that I can wear all year round. My shoe and bag obsession multiplies in the sales as there are so many amazing offers and accessories can be used all year round, plus Selfridges have all my favourite brands.
With a lot of difficulty in cutting this list down, here is my Top 10 Selfridges Sale Picks ♥
- Mulberry Lily Bag – a classic bag that can be used in every season
- Ted Baker Playsuit was £169 and now £85 – I think this is a really versatile piece that can be worn in the day or evening with heels and a super pout! In the winter it would also look gorgeous with a pair of tights and cute jacket.
- Ted Baker textured bodycon dress was £129 and now £90 – generally I am not a huge fan of Ted Baker so these are brand new finds that have now caught my eye! I love how bright this shade of blue is and it’s a style that could easily be worn for work.
- Mulberry Classic Q Karlie bag was £222 and now £155 – a classic colour for some, but a nice pop colour to go with any outfit all year round.
- Ted Baker Floral Print Sweater was £99 and now £69 – I love this floral print, it’s so feminine and pretty
- Opening Ceremony Leather Skirt – leather has been on trend for a while now and becoming a staple for every wardrobe therefore grab the sale pieces where you can!
- Charlotte Olympia Aquarius Loafers were £495 and now £299 – what other reason than I have loved them for ages Aquarius is my star sign (although all the zodiac signs are on the sale and go and find yours!)
- Laura Mercier Classic Smoky Eye Palette Collection was £75 and now £37.50 – finding a bargain is one thing but when limited edition make-up palettes are pretty much half price…I am just lost for words. This is complete with a mascara, lipgloss and travel-size brushes.
- Kurt Geiger Jamie sandals were £130 and now £79 – they are in the sale and pretty, what more can I say!
- DVF Zarita Lace Dress was £290 and now £145 – I know this is the second blue dress in my picks but I think this is a gorgeous dress to wear to a summer wedding plus this caught my eye back in February and I still think about it ♥
What have you bought in the sale? Tweet and use the #selfridgessale so we can all see your amazing finds. If you love my blog please nominate me in the #CosmoBlogAwards in the category, Best Established Fashion Blog, Best Established Beauty Blog or Best Use of Social Media or you can enter 3 times and nominate Secret Style File for all 3! Don’t forget to sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as well. Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes and special offers ❤