We all love a red carpet event to lust over the fabulous dresses, the Bafta TV awards are not different. Here are my top 5 dresses worn by some of the nation’s favourite stars of the small screen ♥
Sienna Miller no doubt stole the limelight, wearing a textured sky blue Matthew Williamson dress and highly on trend top bun, holding a nude box clutch.
Tess Daly looked very on trend with sheer layers and the ultimate colour for Summer as well as a clasic, black. Wearing an Alberta Ferretti dress with an embellished top half and Hollywood hair, she looked fit for the red carpet.
Black was obviously the colour of trend and choice on the red carpet at the Bafta Awards and Made in Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh looked stunning in this Sass & Bide number, with cut-out detailing and thigh skimming slit.
With a killer smile and glamorous Hollywood style up-do, Strictly Come Dancing winner Kara Tointon looked more than stunning in a nude gown with ombre fringe detailing by Dennis Basso ♥
- ‘A BAFTA For Being Posh’ – Best Quotes Of The Night (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- Stylish Summer Black Trend – Ideal Magazine
- Stepping into the Season ♥ Summer Style Guide
- BAFTA and Grammys Red Carpet Fashion – Metro
- All Punked Up for the Met Ball – Metro