With stores in Kensington, Chelsea, Hampstead, Wimbledon and Marylebone it is no wonder that Trilogy are London’s specialist denim gurus adored by the likes of Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole, Lauren Conrad and The Duchess of Cambridge. The brand was first established in 2006 and is now the top destination housing some of the hottest denim labels around, such as Current Elliot, Elizabeth & James, American Vintage, Rag & Bone and J Brand.
Trilogy pride themselves in finding everyone the perfect pair of jeans, in a friendly environment with expert help and advice. Whether your denim style is skinny, cropped, coloured or boyfriend, Trilogy have a wide range of styles, brands, fits and colours to suit every trend and season.
The Trilogy teams know their denim brands so well in order to determine which is the right brand for each customer. With a love for monochrome, florals and print this season, their current trends for Summer consist of; All Whites, a summer must have and easy to style with a casual tee or jacket and Spring Pink, with vibrant, youthful and feminine shades of pink, blues and yellows perfect for this season’s colour pop brights. Other trends include the ever cool blue denim and animal prints teams with denim by brands such as Equipment and Tucker.
The Trilogy portfolio is growing with some great new brands and collaborations launching this season such as John Laing, Winter Kate, Ashley B, Frame Denim and not to forget the amazing collaboration with Current Elliot and Mary Katranzou ♥
- Denim Insiders Talk S/S ’13’s Hottest Jeans Plus Miranda Kerr & Jessica Alba Show You How (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Ideal Magazine ♥ Liberty London and Levis Collaboration (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Mary Katranzou and Current Elliot Collaboration
- All the Key Summer Trends at Jules B
- Summer Style ♥ Black
- Denim Diaries (stripedwardrobe.wordpress.com)
- Mary Katrantzou, Hudson, J Brand and more: We try on the best printed denim (metro.co.uk)