Today is Christmas Jumper Day! To celebrate this day and all the amazing charities for children that are being supported, wear your Christmas Jumper with pride and tweet, Instagram or post a selfie and #ChristmasJumperDay
Here are my top picks of the best Christmas jumpers around for the family (Daddies too!)
1. Ralph Lauren Fairisle Knit Jumper – a great jumper for men who don’t like to be too festive with their Christmas Jumpers and prefer to be a little more subtle.
2. Tootsa MacGinty Jumper – this little winter forest jacquard jumper is adorable for little ones!
3. French Connection Snowflake Jumper – for the style savvy who loves a hint of sparkle and festive embellishment.
4. Crazy Granny Santa Jumper – this has to be one of the cutest Christmas jumpers for little santas! It’s cute for little boys and little girls to wear with some black leggings and ugg boots to keep warm.
5. Ted Baker Fairisle Knit – this gorgeous blush pink colour is exclusive to John Lewis, right on trend with a candy coloured knit and a subtle fairisle print with reindeer. I love it and I definitely adore the colour!
6. Christmas Scene Jumper Dress – this is a great Christmas jumper options from ASOS, monochrome with pops of colour, a snowman and a reindeer! This is the one I am sporting today so look out for my pics!
7. Polarn O. Pyret Jumper – an online exclusive for John Lewis and a gorgeous Nordic inspired knit for little ones. Let’s face it, red is definitely the colour for Christmas!
8. John Lewis Jumper – for baby boys this baby bear jumper is adorable and looks so cosy for big bear cuddles!
9. Brave Soul Christmas Jumper – for the cheeky guy who loves a laugh and humour. The ‘pull me’ Christmas cracker jumper, bound to get a few get a few laughs!
Which Christmas jumper will you be wearing today?? #ChristmasJumperDay
You don’t want to miss the next article! Sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤