How to apply mascara properly? How do you get your eyelashes to look so long? What’s the best way to apply mascara? If you want to know the answers to these questions then watch my video! Here are my mascara tips and secrets, hope you love the video ♥
Top tips to remember –
- Choose the right mascara for you, a small wand will help you to get into the corners and is helpful if you have smaller eyes. A large wand will give you volume and works well if you have big eyes as well as long lashes.
- Take timer with your mascara, start right from the lower lash line at the root so you are almost lining your eyes at the same time which defines the eyes. Make sure you coat all the tips and capture all the hairs so you are making the most of your lashes.
- Don’t use a dried out mascara, it will clump and flake off
- You can see my favourite mascaras here, but remember you do not have to spend loads on mascara. There are so many drugstore brands that make great mascaras. It is all about the application more than anything else.
- If you tend to have watery eyes, get tearful or planning to swim then opt for waterproof mascara.
- Always remove your mascara (or any makeup) before going to bed, leaving your mascara on overnight will ruin your eyelashes and you will notice that your eyelashes will fall out a lot more easily.
What are your mascara tips? Did you find these tips useful? Please comment below and let me know. Please be sure to follow me on Instagram (where most of my product review are now) and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥
This video is not sponsored. Everything I show in this video I have purchased myself or was gifted. Gifted items sent to me for review will be marked with a (*). All products used in my videos, regardless of whether a video is sponsored or not, are products that I love using – unless stated otherwise, I only work with brands, products and/or services which I would recommend to my nearest and dearest. If I do not like a product, service, brand, it will not be featured in any of my videos. I like to keep my platforms as positive as possible. Some of the above links may be affiliates.