Every so often I love to share my top five favourite concealers with you as they do change from year to year! So here is my updated video for you all.
I always look for something lightweight, a great colour match and something that will not crease under the eyes. I avoid under eye creasing by using a little eye cream trick you can see here.
- DIOR Forever Skin Correct – creamy concealer https://tidd.ly/34ZPUr5 and you can see my full and application video here.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer https://tidd.ly/3b1LvYP you can see my application video here.
- BECCA Aqua Luminous Concealer https://tidd.ly/3hDhvU5 you cab see my application video here.
- YSL Touche Éclat High Cover Concealer https://tidd.ly/3rLOaM0 you can see my application video here.
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Concealer https://tidd.ly/3nHrvPl you can see my application video here.
Let me know your favourite concealers and shades in the comments below! Please be sure to follow me on Instagram (where most of my product review are now) and Twitter for instant updates that go beyond the blog. Also be sure to subscribe to the blog here, so you are the first to know about new posts ♥
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Everything I show in this video I have purchased myself or was gifted. Gifted items sent to me for review will be marked with a (*). All products used in my videos, regardless of whether a video is sponsored or not, are products that I love using – unless stated otherwise, I only work with brands, products and/or services which I would recommend to my nearest and dearest. If I do not like a product, service, brand, it will not be featured in any of my videos. I like to keep my platforms as positive as possible. Some of the above links may be affiliates.