Valentines is just a few days away, most girls are compiling their Valentines wishlists and discreetly leaving hints around the place. There are just so many pretty things around at this time of year, just coming into the new season, everyone looking for gifts and the most stylish crowds outfit building for London Fashion Week! Oh and I forgot, it’s my birthday so always a reason for me to put together a wishlist of gorgeous gifts!
If you need some gift inspiration, indulge in my Valentines wishlist with all my favourite picks from Selfridges.
- Mulberry goat leather purse – a classic designer piece in a gorgeous romantic shade of red, £225 from Selfridges
- Maria Francesca Lips Bracelet – a cute yet sexy piece to add to your jewellery collection, making an understated statment.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb – perfume for Valentines is perfect, it may be cliché but when it comes to a scent as gorgeous as this who cares? It is the scent of the season! £50 from Selfridges
- Jo Malone Scented Candle – there is something so classic and romantic about Jo Malone, the scented candles are calming and set the perfect ambience, £39 from Selfridges
- Tom Ford Lip Colour – this make-up collection is becoming increasingly popular, choose from romantic reds and pinks to sultry nudes, £36 from Selfridges
- Philippa Craddock bouquet – beautiful spring blooms to compliment any gift, need I say more? If you’re looking for something other than roses, these tulips are perfect. £75 from Selfridges
- Heart Gift Bag – a pretty printed gift bag to present the gifts of your choice, £4.95 from Selfridges
You don’t want to miss the next article! Sign up to Secret Style File (top right) to get articles, reviews and news sent straight to your inbox in true fashionista style. If you’re a total socialite then follow me on twitter and Facebook as well (still top right) Don’t forget to check the ‘Offers’ page for the latest discount codes ❤